Free spirit

Free spirit
Travelling; the best thing to do with your time!

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Love

Love-this one word means so much to so many,
It is the ultimate purpose of existence,
Yet to some it is still a mystery,
A puzzle that cannot be fathomed

Is it acceptable to not understand it’s meaning,
Even after twenty odd years spent on this planet?
Is it wrong to consider all love quotes as mere ramblings of the weak?
Relying on themselves is what the strong do- is it not?

So many unanswered questions,
So many unresolved thoughts,
My soul knows that my mind is right,
Yet it’s desire to feel this love someday is immense

My family has graciously bestowed love on me,
Yet I am not sure if what I feel toward them is love or simply gratitude,
Love is supposed to overpower logic and reasoning,
But I have yet to feel that way

As much as it is an unknown and dangerous concept,
For letting go completely can only result in pain,
My greatest fear is never getting to know this feeling,
My biggest worry is to die an incomplete being

1 comment:

  1. Would our lives not be super cool if we din know that this thing existed in the first place ? what we don't know does not hurt does it ?

    The cause of our earlier years going through up's and and mostly down's is all because of this one word 'love' and how :D

    We realise that someone else is ruling our minds and man what a sick feeling :P

    Nice poem !! You won't die an incomplete being, u ll find something else to love if not a guy :D

    We can always rewire our human wiring diagram :D

    ReplyDelete